Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Things I LOVE...



In an attempt to get back into blogging, I am going to attempt to have a "theme" for the month of February. It is going to be The Things I Love... and of course one of my favorites is my sweet baby girl. I love her innocence in the fact that her sisters dressed her up and are cracking up laughing at her, and she is as sweet as can be. I love her age right now and the fact that she is so easy to snuggle and loves to be snuggled. I love that she gives kisses to us and is quick to offer a kiss when she sees her sister is sad. I love that she races to the door to greet her daddy when he comes home. I love that she climbs to the top of the table, and then tells herself to "get down?" 100 times in a row. I love her with every ounce of my being and I love that God chose me to be her mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment